If you think you have been treated unfairly, you can make a complaint to the OCO against a range of organisations and services funded by government. Complaints to the OCO can be made directly by anyone under the age of 18. Adults can also bring complaints on behalf of children and young people

Click here to read our ‘Making a Complaint to the Ombudsman for Children’s Office’ booklet.

If you would like to speak with someone on our Complaints and Investigation team please call 1800 20 20 40. Otherwise you can make a complaint online or download form here and send it to us.

In this clip Emily speaks to Lorraine Dempsey, Chairperson of the Special Needs Parents Association (SNPA) about making a complaint to the Office.