Skip to main content

You are here:  

Unhappy with a service being provided to children

If you are unhappy about a public service being provided to a child or young person, the first step is to talk to the service that you are unhappy with and see if they can fix the problem straight away. Make sure you keep a record of all the emails, phone conversations you have.

If you make a complaint to the service and you are not happy with what they say, you can come to us at the OCO.

The easiest way to make a complaint is to fill out our complaint form online.

For more information on how our complaints process works visit the complaints section.

You can print off a copy of the complaint form and post it to us at the Ombudsman for Children’s Office, Millennium House, 52-56 Great Strand Street, Dublin 1.

If you want to speak to one of our caseworkers, you can ring us on our Freephone 1800 20 20 40 and they will go through the form with you or send you one.