Re-use of PSI Regulations (SI 279 of 2005)
The Ombudsman for Children’s Office complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of the Ombudsman for Children’s Office unless otherwise indicated. Information and documents obtained from this website may be reproduced and/or re-used subject to the latest PSI licence available at www.psi.gov.ie
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce the information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service;
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes.
The Ombudsman for Children’s Office is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The Ombudsman for Children’s Office does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.
For full details of the information maintained on this website, please see our sitemap.
For further information on the re-use of information maintained by the Ombudsman for Children’s Office contact:
New Media Officer
52-56 Great Strand St
Tel: +353 (0)1 8656800
Fax: +353 (0) 1 8747333